Jura Approved Service and Repair of Jura Impressa and GIGA
An on-site service for domestic and commercial machines is provided in the East Midlands.
Jura Machines covered include:
All GIGA models and most impressas, but no more old E, S, XS, X7 and X9 machines thanks.
I travel with a van full of spares and can repair most problems on the first visit.
What's in a Service?
A service takes about 2 - 3 hours , I normally only book in one job per day so am
not under pressure to rush off to the next appointment.
The following items are covered by a service - with minor variations depending on
- De-scale if needed.
- Check all sensors and controls for correct operation
- Dismantle and clean the brewer & replace main seal
- Dismantle Grinder(s) clean and adjust mechanism
- Check internally for leaks
- Check water/coffee/steam output and temperature
- Replace milk hoses
- Check cappuccino function
- test electrical earth continuity
- Internal cleaning
- Coffee clean
Parts included for domestic machines only
- Cappuccino Air Valve
- Steam Nozzle O-rings
- Milk Tube and connectors
- Water tank connector and seal
- Drip tray contacts
- Brewer piston O-ring
- Coffee cleaning tablets used during the service
- Internal O-rings
Call-out and labour are combined into a fixed fee for the job no matter how long it takes and even if more than
one visit is needed.
All Prices exclude additional parts and
are subject to VAT.
|Servicing incl. repair||Cost
All machines:||£150.00 + VAT
|All machines:||£125.00 + VAT
Payment will be required in full on completion of the service or repair either by card, online
banking transfer or cheque.